Перейти к содержимому

Фото

МЕГА СКРИПТ по Silent Hill 4

• Чтобы отвечать, сперва войдите на форум
46 ответов в теме

Опрос: Нужен или нет скрипт (МЕГА СКРИПТ! =) ) по SH4 (70 пользователей проголосовали)

Нужен или нет скрипт (МЕГА СКРИПТ! =) ) по SH4

Вы не можете увидеть результаты опроса, пока не проголосуете сами. Войдите на форум и проголосуйте, чтобы увидеть результаты.
Голосовать Гости не могут голосовать

#31 StMalKavian

StMalKavian

Мастер ужаса

• Заглянувший в кошмар™
  • ФишкаФишкаФишкаФишкаФишкаФишкаФишкаФишка
  • 4 133 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 17 Февраль 2005 - 23:50

Я тоже хотела создать похожую тему, но SilentPyramid меня опередил! Посему выкладываю здесь кусок своей версии (на английском). Потом как-нибудь сделаю перевод.
Поясню, что собственно скрипты написаны без квадратных скобок, т.к. в [] - мои комментарии. Т.е. чтобы добиться того или иного комментария, нужно сделать то-то и посмотреть туда-то, тогда как скриптовые комментарии появляются сами по себе (или почти). В кавычках - цитаты из различных записок и т.п. [] в цитатах - не мои комментарии (напр. в статье Джозефа). Если SP не против, потом выложу продолжение.

It was two years ago
that Henry Townshend moved into
Room 302 of South Ashfield Heights,
an apartment building in the
medium-sized city of Ashfield.
Henry was happy and enjoying his new life.
But five days ago, something
strange happened.
He began to have a recurring dream
each night.
One other thing...
He couldn’t leave Room 302...

A nightmare (Joseph Schreiber)
What’s with this room? It’s covered in blood and rust... This is my room... But what the hell has happened to it...? This room... Is it really my room...? It’s in terrible shape... The air is so heavy... My head hurts...
[Looking at the church’s photo.] My head hurts... I don’t remember putting up this photo... This church...
[Looking at items on the table.] There are all sorts of dusty items here... What the hell? None of it’s mine...
[Looking at the scrapbooks.] That’s weird... My red typewriter is gone...
[Looking at the photo in bottom left from the table.] This photo...was it here before...? My head......
[Looking at the lighthouse’s photo.] This photo...was it here before...? I’ve seen this lighthouse before...
[Trying to open the window.] The window...I can’t get it open...
[Looking at the photo over the bed.] My head...so heavy... This photo...it’s filthy... Was it here before...? This scenery...I know I’ve seen it before...
[Trying to open the bathroom/laundry door.] The door’s shut tight. It won’t open at all.
[Looking at the shoes.] These shoes... They’re not even my size...
[Trying to open the exit door.] The door is shut for good...
[Looking at the cooker.] I’m not interested in food at al... My head...it hurts...
[Looking at the kitchen sink.] I don’t feel like washing my hands right now...
[Looking at the fridge.] It smells horrible... I’m afraid to open it up...
[Looking at the furniture.] I thought I moved this, but now it’s back where it was...
[Looking at photos on the furniture.] What is this photo...? It’s all faded and I can’t see it well...
[Looking at the ‘strange’ wall.] Creepy... It looks like a face.
[Looking at photo over the couch.] Who are all these people...? 21 people... It can’t be... Why are they here...?
[Looking at Henry’s portrait.] Who is this guy...?
[Looking at papers on the magazine table.] It’s part of an old picture book... “There once was a baby and a mother who were connected by a magical cord. But one day the cord was cut, and the mother went to sleep. The baby was left all alone. But the baby made lots of friends at Wish House, and everyone was very nice to him. The baby was happy.” (It’s ripped here and I can’t read anymore.)
[Looking at the chest.] What’s this...?
[Looking at TV.] Where did this big TV come from...? I thought I had a record player here...
[Looking at books on the bookshelf.] These books...they’re not mine...
[Looking at radio on the bookshelf.] I don’t even know what this is...
[Looking at the clock.] This clock... When did it stop working...? Did I even have a clock in this room before...?

The Room
Henry: Oh, man... What a dream...
Henry dials 555-2195: It’s still not working...
Henry answers when telephone rings: Hello...?
Voice in the phone: Help...me...
Henry (at the phone): What...?
Henry lifts the phone: The cord’s cut...
Henry [trying to call on the phone]: No answer, just like I thought.
Henry [looking at the church’s photo, in the bedroom]: This is a photo of the church I ran across while I was visiting Silent Hill. For some reason, I was really attracted by the way it looked, so I took the picture.
Henry [looking at items on the table, in the bedroom]: There are a lot of small items here, but none of them is particularly interesting.
Henry [looking at the scrapbooks, in the bedroom]: It’s a brand-new scrapbook.
Henry [looking at the photo in bottom left from the table, in the bedroom]: It’s just a quick shot I took in downtown Silent Hill. It’s a nice tourist town about a half-day’s drive from here.
Henry [looking at the lighthouse’s photo, in the bedroom]: It’s a photo of the lighthouse near the lake in Silent Hill. It feels a little bit lonely for a tourist town, but it’s a nice place to relax and heal your soul.
Henry [trying to open the window]: I can’t open the window... Up until a few days ago, it was no problem... Ever since I started having those nightmares...
Henry [looking at the bed, in the bedroom]: This is my bed.
Henry [looking at the photo over the bed, in the bedroom]: It’s that lake in Silent Hill. I went sightseeing there a few years ago. I like this photo because it really captures the beauty and tranquility of the trees and lake there. I put this up on the wall right after I moved here.
Henry [looking into the bathtub, in the bathroom]: Just a normal bathroom. Nothing has changed since I moved here two years ago.
Henry [looking at the shower, in the bathroom]: I don’t feel like taking a shower now.
Henry [looking at the toilet, in the bathroom]: There’s nothing to do here.
Henry [looking at the faucet, in the bathroom]: I don’t feel like washing my face right now...
Henry [looking at the bath shelf, in the bathroom]: Just the typical stuff you find around a sink, nothing particularly interesting.
Henry [looking at the toolkit, in the laundry room]: There are tools and things on the ground.
Henry [looking down at a tank, in the laundry room]: It’s a tank filled with oil.
Henry [looking at clothes dryer, in the laundry room]: It’s a clothes dryer. I don’t need that right now.
Henry [looking at a washing machine, in the laundry room]: It’s a washing machine. I don’t need that right now.
Henry [looking right at the laundry shelf, in the laundry room]: There’s nothing interesting here at the moment.
Henry [looking up at the laundry shelf, in the laundry room]: Nothing in this area has really changed since I moved here.
Henry looks at the exit door, in the main room: Five days ago... That’s when I first had the nightmare. I haven’t been able to get out of my room since then. The phone doesn’t work, the TV doesn’t work... I can’t even get anybody to hear me when I yell... My whole world has suddenly turned insane... My door’s chained up, the windows are sealed shut... And on top of that, someone chained the door from the inside. How am I going to get out of here...?
Henry reads the appearing red note: “Don’t go out.” “Walter”. What the hell...? What's goin’ on here...?
Henry checks the peephole when something falls outside: That’s Eileen Galvin from next door...
Eileen retrieves the items she dropped back into her grocery bag: Oh, man... Hope my luck changes before the party...
Henry [looking bottom right of the chained-up door]: I can’t...open...the door...
Henry [looking bottom left of the chained-up door]: Who would have done this...? It was attached from the inside... Is somebody... Is somebody in here...?
Henry [looking up left/right of the chained-up door]: It’s totally locked up. I can’t get it off no matter what I do...
Henry [looking down at the note slipped under the door]: What’s this...? “Mom, Why doesn’t u Wake up?” [First Letter]
Henry [looking at the shoes, in the main room]: My shoes. I don’t need to change them right now.
Henry [looking at the cooker, in the kitchen]: I don’t really feel like cooking now...
Henry [looking at the kitchen sink, in the kitchen]: I don’t feel like washing my hands right now...
Henry [looking at the furniture, in the main room]: I’ve had this furniture since before I moved here two years ago.
Henry [looking at photos on the furniture, in the main room]: It’s a photo of me as a kid and then when I graduated from high school.
Henry [looking at photo over the couch, in the main room]: I got this photo from Frank Sunderland, the super here at South Ashfield Heights.
Henry [looking at photo upper right the couch, in the main room]: This is a photo of the outside of South Ashfield Heights. I was immediately attracted by the outside of the building, as well as the view from the window here. When I moved here two years ago, I almost felt like I was being drawn here.
Henry [looking at the magazine table, in the main room]: The main power is off. So even if I press it, nothing happens.
Henry [looking at the chest, in the main room]: This chest could hold a lot of stuff.
Henry hears a crash is heard originating from the bathroom: What was that...?
Henry [looking at TV, in the main room]: It’s weird. A few days ago, the power to my TV and my VCR just stopped coming on... Ever since I started having those nightmares...
Henry [looking at books on the bookshelf, in the main room]: I brought these books with me when I moved in two years ago, but I haven’t touched them since then.
Voice in the radio (variant #1): Are you yearning for that special place to spend quality time with your loved one? Do you need to relax and get away from it all? Come to Silent Hill for the ultimate peaceful getaway.
Voice in the radio (variant #2): And now, the news. Yesterday, Wally the Walrus, a longtime resident of the Springfield Zoo, gave birth to a healthy baby walrus pup named Buttercup. Mother and child are doing just fine.
Voice in the radio (variant #3): And next, we’ll be talking a look at the weather. Tonight, we can expect scattered clouds, clearing by morning. Tomorrow looks to be quite a nice day, with the warm and sunny weather continuing through the evening. And the weekend, we can expect more of the same. So I hope you all get out there and, uh, enjoy your weekend.
Voice in the radio (variant #4): And now the news. In Washington, a gathering of 200,000 people, appealing for stricter gun control laws in the wake of a spate of violent shootings throughout the country, turned tragic when shots were fired into the crowd. Two people were killed and several wounded, including a 3-year-old child. At this moment, no suspects have been found. Police are investigating the source of the shots.
Voice in the radio (variant #5): Police arrested a Mr. Suguru Murakoshi after he was discovered naked, urinating from the top of a utility pole in North Ashfield.
Henry [looking at the clock, in the main room]: The clock stopped working a few days ago.
Henry [looking down at a note stuck between the wall and the bookshelf]: It looks like a scrap from some book... Man, this thing looks like it was written ages ago... “Through the Ritual of the Holy Assumption, he built a world. It exists in a space separate from the world of our Lord. More accurately, it is within, yet without the Lord’s world. Unlike the world of our Lord, it is a world in extreme flux. Unexpected doors or walls, moving floors, odd creatures, a world only he can control... Anyone swallowed up by that world will live there for eternity, undying. They will haunt that realm as a spirit. How can our Lord forgive such an abomination...?” (This part of the book is too damaged to read.) “...It is important to travel lightly in that world. He who carries too heavy a burden will regret it...” (The book is too damaged to read any more.) [Book Scrap]
Henry looks at a hole in the wall in bathroom: What the hell?! S-somebody in there? I wonder if I can get out this way...?
Henry [looking into the bathtub]: Of course there’s no one in the bathtub...
Henry [looking at the shower]: This is no time to be taking a shower.
Henry [looking at the toilet]: It isn’t the time for that kind of thing.
Henry [looking at the faucet]: The water has stopped running...
Henry [looking at the bath shelf]: There are bathroom items here, but I don’t have time for that now.
Henry [looking at the hole]: The sewage pipe’s broken too... [Steel Pipe]

The Subway World
Henry finds himself sitting on a descending escalator: What...the...hell...?
Henry [looking at the escalator]: It’s a down-only escalator... That’s weird... It’s a dead end...
Henry [looking at a pipe near the escalator]: It’s a big pipe... This looks like the South Ashfield subway station I can see from my apartment... But it’s all wrong... This shouldn’t be here...
Henry [looking at the information stand on the wall]: “Information”...for the “Lynch Street Line” and the “King Street Line”... Is this really...South Ashfield Station?
Henry [looking at the poster on the wall]: It’s some kind of poster. There’s nothing interesting about it.
Henry [trying to open the door]: The door’s shut tight. It won’t open at all.
Henry [trying to open the door]: The lock is broken. I can’t open the door.
Henry [trying to open the door]: The door is locked from the other side.
Henry [looking at the hatchway in the wall]: What’s with this...? This looks like the South Ashfield subway station... But I don’t think this should be here...
Henry [looking at the advertisement on the wall]: It’s some kind of advertisement. There’s nothing interesting about it.
Cynthia sees Henry: Who are you...? What’s your name?
Henry: Henry. And you?
Cynthia: Huh? This is my dream and you don’t even know my name? It’s Cynthia...
Henry: Your dream?
Cynthia: That’s right. This is just a dream. And a really terrible one too. I hope I wake up soon.
Henry: So you think this is a dream, huh?
Cynthia: Well, if it’s not a dream, what is it? Anyway, I want to get out of here, but I can’t find the exit... Say... Will you help me find it? I’m kind of scared all alone... I’ll do a “special favor” for you later... It’s just a dream, so I might as well have some fun...
Cynthia becomes ill: Wait a minute... I think I’m gonna puke...
Henry [looking at the urinal in men’s room]: I don’t need to use this now.
Henry [looking at the toilet in men’s room]: It looks like there’s no one in there.
Henry [looking at the phone]: It’s a pay phone. But it’s broken...
Henry [looking at the Lynch Street Line tickets dispenser]: It’s a coin dispenser for the Lynch Street Line, but it’s broken and I can’t use it...
Henry [looking at the King Street Line tickets dispenser]: It’s a coin dispenser for the King Street Line, but it’s broken and I can’t use it...
Henry [looking for employees in the checkout]: There aren’t any subway employees around...
Henry [looking at the station guide]: Some kind of station guide... But the text is all blurry. It’s totally useless...
Henry [looking at the King Street Line entrance]: It’s the King Street Line entrance.
Henry [looking at the King Street Line exit]: It’s the King Street Line exit.
Henry [looking at the Lynch Street Line entrance]: I need a coin to get through the turnstile...
Henry [looking at the Lynch Street Line exit]: It’s the King Street Line exit.
Henry [looking at the blocked off stairs]: I should be able to get to the street this way, but it’s a dead end...
Henry [trying to enter latticed door]: The door’s shut tight. It won’t open at all.
Henry [looking at the toilet in ladies’ room]: I don’t think anyone’s in there.
Henry [looking at the hole in ladies’ room]: Where could this crazy hole lead to...?

The Room
Henry wakes up in his bed: What...another dream...? But it seemed so real... Or could it be... Was I really inside that woman’s dream...? Oh, that’s just stupid... What am I thinking...?
Henry [looking at photos on the furniture]: That’s strange... The photo fell down...
Henry [looking at the furniture]: This furniture has been here since I moved in. Huh...? That’s weird... ...Somebody moved it...
Henry straightened the furniture: Who could have done it...?
Henry [looking at the wall behind furniture]: There’s a message carved in here. It looks like they used an ice pick or something. “The faint hope I had is slowly changing to despair. I’ve somehow managed to tunnel this far, but no matter what I do, I can’t get any farther. The hallway, the windows, the walls... It feels like this room is stuck in another dimension. Eileen never noticed...”
Henry [looking down at a pistol]: There’s a pistol on the floor... [Pistol]
Eileen sitting on her bed (Henry watching through the crack in the wall): ...Where did I put that damn broom...? Oh, there it is...
Voice in the phone: ...Where did you go...? ...Hurry... Save me... If you need a token...there’s one here...
Henry [looking at the furniture]: This furniture has been here since I moved in, but I moved it around a bit.

The Subway World
Henry [looking at the mannequin]: It’s some kind of mannequin... It’s got a coin in its hand. [Lynch Street Line Coin]
Henry [looking at the mannequin after he takes the coin]: It’s some kind of mannequin... Creepy...it sort of reminds me of Cynthia...
Henry [looking at the mannequins]: It’s filled with some kind of weird stuff...
Henry [looking at the blocked path]: The path is blocked by rubble. I can’t get through...
Cynthia's trapped inside a subway car: Hurry! Help me! Please help! Someone’s coming! Get me out of here! Please help!
Henry [looking at the vending machine with “1 $” writing]: Strange vending machine... It says “1 $” on it...
Henry [trying to take the 11th item to inventory]: I can’t hold anymore...
Henry [checking the red light on a panel in car operator’s room]: There’s a button here.
Henry pressed the button: It looks like the car’s door opened.
Henry [looking at the toy box]: There’s a toy box here... It has “1000 $” written on it... It’s locked and I can’t open it.
Henry realizes that Cynthia’s gone: Cynthia...
Cynthia's voice is heard over a teleprompter: ...Henry, I found the exit. Come to the turnstile... ...Henry, I found the exit. Come to the turnstile... ...Hurry, hurry...! It's him...! ...He's coming!
Henry [looking at the vending machine]: It’s a vending machine... I wonder what it was “vending” anyway...
Henry [looking down at scattered things on the floor]: Women’s makeup items are scattered on the ground. These must be Cynthia’s...
Henry [noticed a plate on the door to the ticket office]: There’s a plate on the door. [Temptation Placard]
Henry sees Cynthia in blood mess: Are you okay!?
Cynthia: It’s just...a dream, right...? ...I think ...I drank too much last night... ...I never got to do that...“special favor” for you... ...I...I feel like I’m dying...
Henry: It’s okay...it’s just a dream...
“16121” is written on Cynthia’s chest.

The Room – Return from the Subway World
Henry wakes up in his bed: Cynthia... Man, what’s that noise out there...?
Henry sees ambulance and a police car from the window: There’s an ambulance and a police car near the subway entrance... Is it Cynthia...?
Henry [looking at the church’s photo]: It’s a photo of Silent Hill Church. It was just a quick snapshot, but if I stare at it, I feel like I’m being sucked in. It makes me feel so strange...
Henry [looking at items on the table]: There are scraps from magazine articles, books, and things like that, but nothing useful.
Henry [looking at the scrapbooks]: It’s my scrapbook. I’ve always had the habit of saving little scraps of information.
Henry [looking at the photo in bottom left from the table]: It was a nice, sunny day when I snapped this shot in downtown Silent Hill. The air was so fresh and I felt so good.
Henry [looking at the lighthouse’s photo]: It’s the lighthouse near the lake in Silent Hill. There was an old amusement park by there.
Henry [looking at the photo over the bed]: There are so many weird stories about Silent Hill, but looking at this scenery...it’s hard to believe that any of them are true.
Voice in the radio: Hurry up and get that ambulance... Quit yappin’ and move her already! Damn...she’s got numbers carved into her chest. I wonder if... ..........
Henry [looking up at the laundry shelf]: There’s nothing interesting.
Henry [looking down at a scrap of red paper slipped under the door]: There’s a scrap of red paper stuck in here. “Although the cult itself is gone, I’m sure the spirit of it is still alive. There are too many strange things happening in that town. I’m investigating two people. Or maybe I should say just one. I’ve just about discovered what’s going on. April 8”
Henry [looking at the cooker]: I should be hungry, but I’m not... Is my stomach paralyzed or something...?
Henry [looking at the kitchen sink]: The water still works, but I don’t need any now.
Henry [looking at the furniture]: I wonder if this furniture belonged to the person who lived here before...
Henry [looking at photos on the furniture]: I was that age once too...
Henry [looking at photo over the couch]: I heard that Sunderland, the superintendent who gave me this photo, has been the super here since the building was built.
Henry [looking at photo upper right the couch]: This is South Ashfield Heights. It’s U-shaped. The west side has two floors, and the east side has three floors.
Henry [looking at the magazine table]: There’s a TV remote, a car magazine and an ashtray, but nothing really useful...
Henry [looking at TV]: I can’t use the TV or the phone. It feels like someone has intentionally cut off communication...
Henry [looking at books on the bookshelf]: I brought these books with me when I moved here, but I don’t read them anyway.
Henry [looking at the clock]: The clock stopped at 10:06...
Henry [looking at the toilet]: I don’t really have to go right now...
Henry [looking at the faucet]: Just like I thought, no water...
Henry [looking at the hole]: The hole’s getting bigger...

Изменено: st-MK, 17 Февраль 2005 - 23:59

#32 jBILL

jBILL
  • Гвозди

Опубликовано 19 Февраль 2005 - 23:13

У меня такое предложение:
Переименуйте тему на что-нибудь типа "Скрипты по SH", и будем кидать сюда у кого что есть. А я запостю сюда причесанный вариант того, что накатал по СХ3.

#33 StMalKavian

StMalKavian

Мастер ужаса

• Заглянувший в кошмар™
  • 4 133 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 24 Февраль 2005 - 21:43

Правильно! А то всё СП да СП...

#34 SilentPyramid

SilentPyramid

Satoko-chan, where are you going? (^^)/

• Заглянувший в кошмар™
  • ФишкаФишкаФишкаФишкаФишкаФишка
  • 1 423 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 25 Февраль 2005 - 03:03

Внес кое-какие мелкие изменения - касательно записи на кассете.

Цитата
Правильно! А то всё СП да СП...

Ну дык пишите свои скрипты\анализы happy.gif - в чем проблема-то? Мне меньше работы будет. Пока я вижу только один готовый скрипт по СХ4.

#35 StMalKavian

StMalKavian

Мастер ужаса

• Заглянувший в кошмар™
  • 4 133 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 01 Март 2005 - 02:32

Я обязательно выложу, когда полностью проверю. Мне кажется, что я что-то упустила...

#36 SilentPyramid

SilentPyramid

• Заглянувший в кошмар™
  • 1 423 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 11 Март 2005 - 04:29

Эммм... А мальчик-то будет? Уже 10 дней прошло... Мне лично на написание полного скрипта с указанием всех хоть сколько-нить важных мессаг и всех файлов, не откладывающихся в мемки, а также абсолютно всех реплик Айлин и новостей по радио хватило от силы 10 часов...

#37 StMalKavian

StMalKavian

Мастер ужаса

• Заглянувший в кошмар™
  • 4 133 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 12 Март 2005 - 06:54

Цитата(SilentPyramid @ Friday, 11 March 2005, 4:29)
Мне лично на написание полного скрипта с указанием всех хоть сколько-нить важных мессаг и всех файлов, не откладывающихся в мемки, а также абсолютно всех реплик Айлин и новостей по радио хватило от силы 10 часов...

Ну так тебе текст Модест предоставил, не? Будет время - закончу, сейчас есть более важные дела.

#38 StMalKavian

StMalKavian

Мастер ужаса

• Заглянувший в кошмар™
  • 4 133 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 23 Март 2005 - 18:32

Релиз Silent Hill 4: The Room Script © назначен на 1 апреля, ссылка будет выложена в этой теме.

#39 SilentPyramid

SilentPyramid

• Заглянувший в кошмар™
  • 1 423 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 24 Март 2005 - 02:25

Наконец-то! Ждать осталось недолго... Скажи, а в чем будет отличие от уже имеющегося скрипта? В смысле - вобщем-то ИМХО нет смысла 2 месяца сидеть над скриптом, чтобы получить вобщем-то полную копию уже имеющегося (мессаги же не изменишь) - скажи, сюрпризы будут? Например, новые секретные мессаги и т.п.

#40 StMalKavian

StMalKavian

Мастер ужаса

• Заглянувший в кошмар™
  • 4 133 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 25 Март 2005 - 02:15

Работа была завершена раньше, так что зацените: Silent Hill 4: The Room Script. Прошу учесть, что в основном скрипт создавался вручную, т.е. с помощью скриншотов. Буду признательна за проверку точности цитат и моего английского (на мыло... е-майл, в смысле).

Изменено: st-MK, 25 Март 2005 - 03:10

#41 SilentPyramid

SilentPyramid

• Заглянувший в кошмар™
  • 1 423 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 25 Март 2005 - 02:26

Дык, там какой-то форум, да еще и регистрации требует sad.gif . А, ну его. Подожду версии под форум silenthill.ru smile.gif

#42 StMalKavian

StMalKavian

Мастер ужаса

• Заглянувший в кошмар™
  • 4 133 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 25 Март 2005 - 03:13

Всё, поставила рабочую ссылку. Около 230 Кб.

#43 jBILL

jBILL
  • Гвозди

Опубликовано 26 Март 2005 - 11:50

Дааа... хорошо :gg:.

Одно только непонятно: что за missing files про Suguru Murakoshi, и как понять [Ghost – Joseph Shreiber’s voice on the phone] I’m always watching you... I’m always watching you...... ?

#44 StMalKavian

StMalKavian

Мастер ужаса

• Заглянувший в кошмар™
  • 4 133 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 31 Март 2005 - 23:36

Цитата(jBILL @ Saturday, 26 March 2005, 11:50)
что за missing files про Suguru Murakoshi

Разве в скрипте не написано? Посмотри в содержании, там сказано, что это файлы, которых нет в игре. Вообще, в скриптовых файлах можно найти много такого, чего не встретишь в СХ4. Например, в перечне концовок есть НЛО, среди предметов - синий камень и т.д. Думаю, изначально игра создавалась в духе предыдущих трёх, но потом ненужное вырезали (или бабла не хватило). Хотя не исключено, что и пропавшие радиосообщения, и концовка НЛО есть в японской версии игры. Кто располагает подобной информацией - добро пожаловать в "Городские легенды".

Цитата
как понять [Ghost – Joseph Shreiber’s voice on the phone] I’m always watching you... I’m always watching you...... ?

Это призрак Шрайбера названивает Генри по телефону. Свечой его, свечой!

P.S. "Доморощенные" виктимы обозначаются словом Ghost. Обычные - Victim.

#45 Psychogenic

Psychogenic

Свежая кровь

• Рождённые
  • Фишка
  • 11 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 08 Сентябрь 2005 - 02:44

specool.gif Во. 6раТаН ВсЕе 6еРНо СДелал 5 6аЛЛоВ SilentPyramid ты МЕГА ПАПА просто, я читал твои произведения :gaga: ) всмысле "plot" .... хотя, чесно говоря не полностью но половинку где-то думаю точно прочёл!
не поработал уж точно не зря! не сомневайся dontknow.gif wub1.gif

ВСЁ ПАЦАНЫ СУПА ТРУПА ПРОСТО!

:fear2: