33 ответов в теме

#31 St.Aatos

St.Aatos

Выживший

• Заблудшие души
  • ФишкаФишка
  • 66 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 28 Август 2007 - 23:14

Well, I did find in the third chapter that Job curses his birth, and demands that God "not care about that day". And that "There be no cry of joy on that day."

Sounds like Alessa could be a parallel to that.

#32 St.Aatos

St.Aatos

Выживший

• Заблудшие души
  • ФишкаФишка
  • 66 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 18 Сентябрь 2007 - 00:04

By the way has anyone tried to decode the binary that appears in the picture of Incubus?

#33 Kromy

Kromy

Выживший

• Заблудшие души
  • ФишкаФишка
  • 72 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 23 Сентябрь 2007 - 20:20

Huh? That pattern at the top of the picture -- a binary code? Hard to believe... but who knows -- it might as well be.

BTW, here's one of the pictures posted by nur_ein_tier at SHF -- it depicts another murals composition (from the hospital, if I remember it right) which also shares some common elements with the ones from the church:

Another Mural

I'm sure everybody knows it, but still, the most interesting point about this mural is that it exists specifically in the otherworld which, in its turn, strengthens the idea that the church murals might also be exclusive to the otherworld.

#34 St.Aatos

St.Aatos

Выживший

• Заблудшие души
  • ФишкаФишка
  • 66 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 24 Сентябрь 2007 - 04:09

Yep there is. I'm still trying to decode it, but alas I'm failing miserably. Math was never my strong point.

Oh yeah that Mural! You know what interests me? The woman in white is supposed to be Alessa's vision of God. I find it interesting that her vision of God would be kneeling and showing respect to another woman. A nude woman no less.

And once again Incubus can also be seen in this mural.