Перейти к содержимому

Фото

Claudia was a fag!?

• Чтобы отвечать, сперва войдите на форум
25 ответов в теме

Опрос: You wanted another stupid poll? There you have it. So, whaddaya think regarding the question asked above?

You wanted another stupid poll? There you have it. So, whaddaya think regarding the question asked above?

Вы не можете увидеть результаты опроса, пока не проголосуете сами. Войдите на форум и проголосуйте, чтобы увидеть результаты.
Голосовать Гости не могут голосовать

#1 SilentPyramid

SilentPyramid

Satoko-chan, where are you going? (^^)/

• Заглянувший в кошмар™
  • ФишкаФишкаФишкаФишкаФишкаФишка
  • 1 423 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 02 Июль 2005 - 03:09

All of us know that Claudia loved Alessa. Does it mean that this "crazy bitch" is a fag? Well, as for me, IMHO Claudia loved Alessa only as sister - nothing more to it. Still, i'd like to hear your opinion.

#2 jBILL

jBILL
  • Гвозди

Опубликовано 02 Июль 2005 - 10:37

I see this poll's really stupid. Sometimes, SP, you take theories just from nowhere biggrin.gif.

#3 Guffy

Guffy

Выживший

• Рождённые
  • ФишкаФишка
  • 134 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 04 Июль 2005 - 02:43

No, she didn't love Alessa, because her action couse pain to her, she loved only the God, and just was thinking only of herself, not Alessa. Why did't the crazy bitch let her sister just die but made her suffering painful? This is my opinion: she's not a fag, but some kind of godlover. I think she needed the god to have some lover

#4 DoVoD

DoVoD

Отчаянный

• Заглянувший в кошмар™
  • ФишкаФишкаФишка
  • 205 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 04 Июль 2005 - 22:28

He-he-he... I like your twisted questions, SP. They make me think about many interesting things… Claudia making suck’n’lick action with Alessa in the Alessa’s bedroom 24 years before SH3… yesssssss… What a lovely image appears in my twisted mind… I wonder what kind of wagers they were using when they played cards if Claudia was crying after loosing to her lovely big sis… biggrin.gif

Изменено: DoVoD, 05 Июль 2005 - 10:18

#5 jBILL

jBILL
  • Гвозди

Опубликовано 04 Июль 2005 - 22:52

Spoiled perverts axesmiley.gif. You guys better develop the theory about PH the SP... %$# the HP... $@% the PS... I mean the Crab biggrin.gif.

#6 Guffy

Guffy

Выживший

• Рождённые
  • ФишкаФишка
  • 134 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 04 Июль 2005 - 22:58

Цитата
I wonder what kind of wagers they were using when they played cards if Claudia was crying after loosing to her lovely old sister

They played cards with taking off there clothes and Claudia always had a loose, she actually didn't try to win

#7 ThanatoZ

ThanatoZ

Отчаянный

• Рождённые
  • ФишкаФишкаФишка
  • 274 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 05 Июль 2005 - 08:07

SP, i think, that teory is 100 percent true wink.gif
Claudia loved Alessa very very much biggrin.gif
(Just lol and offtopic, nothing more. topic must be closed wink.gif)

Изменено: ThanatoZ, 05 Июль 2005 - 08:08

#8 dj Duff

dj Duff

Свежая кровь

• Заблудшие души
  • Фишка
  • 44 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 15 Июль 2005 - 15:09

guys, tell me, why is whole SH english forum full with such stupid and ridicullous polls?
Just stop making them!

#9 Alexriga

Alexriga

Отчаянный

• Заблудшие души
  • ФишкаФишкаФишка
  • 215 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 15 Июль 2005 - 19:45

Пацаны, как то странно вы базарите. Нихрена не понимаю. Это не по русски? Афигеть вообще, буржуиразвелись.

#10 piramyd head

piramyd head

Отчаянный

• Рождённые
  • ФишкаФишкаФишка
  • 162 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 17 Июль 2005 - 00:24

Цитата
Пацаны, как то странно вы базарите. Нихрена не понимаю. Это не по русски? Афигеть вообще, буржуиразвелись.

Tsss... If you don't like it,just go away...
Or you didn't see the title of this forum?..."Silent Hill ENGLISH"

#11 Аtheist

Аtheist

Свежая кровь

• Рождённые
  • Фишка
  • 7 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 18 Июль 2005 - 06:45

Thats fun... biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
What the hell happened to ya SP ??
Close that $%$^%^$% poll pleez crazy.gif

#12 white_pawn

white_pawn

Выживший

• Заблудшие души
  • ФишкаФишка
  • 115 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 18 Июль 2005 - 23:15

I can say only one thing about this poll:"kg\am and move top to bobruisk" biggrin.gif

Изменено: white_pawn, 18 Июль 2005 - 23:23

#13 SilentPyramid

SilentPyramid

Satoko-chan, where are you going? (^^)/

• Заглянувший в кошмар™
  • 1 423 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 30 Август 2005 - 03:49

Цитата
He-he-he... I like your twisted questions, SP. They make me think about many interesting things… Claudia making suck’n’lick action with Alessa in the Alessa’s bedroom 24 years before SH3… yesssssss… What a lovely image appears in my twisted mind… I wonder what kind of wagers they were using when they played cards if Claudia was crying after loosing to her lovely big sis…

Yay! And sometines they even used dolls in lil' Ally's room (in the SH3 Heather remebers that Alessa allways took'em with her to bed - OMG!! There ya have ya lovely hentai stuff 631.gif ). And together with Claudia they also drew some horny demons with big boobs and huge "horns". Nice timimg, y'know ^__^ - maybe Claudia wanted to bring back such *sweet* times?

Цитата
Spoiled perverts . You guys better develop the theory about PH the SP... %$# the HP... $@% the PS... I mean the Crab .

Ya mean that Alessa and Claudia were also having fun with crabs? Purrrfect =)

Цитата
They played cards with taking off there clothes and Claudia always had a loose, she actually didn't try to win

She just loved to be undressed. As you know, Claudia even secretly worked at the "Heaven's Night" strip-club under the nickname of "Maria".... censored.gif Oopsy!

Цитата
guys, tell me, why is whole SH english forum full with such stupid and ridicullous polls?

Why must we stop when we are so close to the Ultimate Truth about Claudia??

Цитата

There again those weird writings... I wonder what it means... Hey Eileen, :evil2: stop wasting my Holy Candels and gimme a hand translating that weird gibberish already, will ya!?

Цитата
  Thats fun... 
What the hell happened to ya SP ??

It's just... Well, when i'm entering that forum, i'm becoming posessed by the spirit of the Great Dog! Oh no, here it comes again!!... brrr-brr-arrg-bark-bark!

#14 nanashi

nanashi

Оракул

• Заглянувший в кошмар™
  • 1 010 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 30 Август 2005 - 20:08

Of course, in the beginning Alessa and Claudia loved each other only as sisters.
But the nights were so cold, their p*****s so wet, and the boys didn't like 'em, especially Claudia... So in time their relations reached an another level... biggrin.gif

#15 jBILL

jBILL
  • Гвозди

Опубликовано 30 Август 2005 - 20:26

Цитата
Ya mean that Alessa and Claudia were also having fun with crabs? Purrrfect =)
Man, you scary me crazy.gif.

Цитата
It's just... Well, when i'm entering that forum, i'm becoming posessed by the spirit of the Great Dog! Oh no, here it comes again!!... brrr-brr-arrg-bark-bark!
specool.gif :lol2: :lol2: :roll2: