Перейти к содержимому

Фото

Why the Pyramid dude is SO red?

• Чтобы отвечать, сперва войдите на форум
95 ответов в теме

Опрос: Why the Pyramid dude is SO red? (71 пользователей проголосовали)

Why the Pyramid dude is SO red?

Вы не можете увидеть результаты опроса, пока не проголосуете сами. Войдите на форум и проголосуйте, чтобы увидеть результаты.
Голосовать Гости не могут голосовать

#1 SilentPyramid

SilentPyramid

Satoko-chan, where are you going? (^^)/

• Заглянувший в кошмар™
  • ФишкаФишкаФишкаФишкаФишкаФишка
  • 1 423 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 17 Апрель 2005 - 03:54

Well, maybe you guys remember the PyramidHead dude. And y'know, he's REALLY red. No, he's A WAY TOO RED! So I wanted to ask ya - what is the reason of PH's redness? biggrin.gif Maybe he's a crab or something...

#2 ignatius

ignatius
  • Гвозди

Опубликовано 17 Апрель 2005 - 08:40

Cause he is a butcher! He comes from the DIABLo number 1... That what i think...

#3 HâRDCôRê

HâRDCôRê

h@rÐcøRe @ÐÐ!cTêÐ

• Заглянувший в кошмар™
  • ФишкаФишкаФишка
  • 206 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 17 Апрель 2005 - 17:52

That´s kinda easy question. Ofcourse is because this sick mother fucker has killed a lot of other monsters around Silent Hill. alucard.gif

Изменено: HâRDCôRê, 17 Апрель 2005 - 17:52

#4 xmax

xmax

CEO silenthill.ru

• Samael
  • 4 164 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 18 Апрель 2005 - 20:14

'Cuz he dropped his head in a bowl with raspberry jam! biggrin.gif

#5 Temporal Distortion

Temporal Distortion

that girl from the well

• Заглянувший в кошмар™
  • ФишкаФишка
  • 98 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 19 Апрель 2005 - 22:54

Because he's rad.

What a pun 8)

#6 ignatius

ignatius
  • Гвозди

Опубликовано 19 Апрель 2005 - 22:59

U're not right... This is question from sp/// It means that the easiest answer is bad....

#7 Guffy

Guffy

Выживший

• Рождённые
  • ФишкаФишка
  • 134 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 20 Апрель 2005 - 23:08

Because he was fond of painting and never takes shouwer and washes his dude! But... oh ye... biggrin.gif
only once... while walking downstairs into the water after the sirens sang.

#8 SilentPyramid

SilentPyramid

• Заглянувший в кошмар™
  • 1 423 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 21 Апрель 2005 - 01:58

And why nobody says that he's a crab? Crabs are cute things, after all... Even the taste guide in MGS3 says that they're delicious... Mmmm... I get it now... PH must be preety tasty - actually James wanted to kill him only to satisfy his hunger with delicious crab's.. awww.. I mean PH's meat...
Awww! WTF am I talking about!? Guess, my other doggy-self is coming to life again... :bye2: vampire.gif Bark!

Изменено: SilentPyramid, 21 Апрель 2005 - 02:02

#9 Guffy

Guffy

Выживший

• Рождённые
  • ФишкаФишка
  • 134 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 21 Апрель 2005 - 14:31

So James came to Silent Hill just to find PH and to taste it's meat crazy.gif

Maybe PH was so shy when James first had found him resting with manikins that he turned into red in angre and run away. PH couldn't fogive such disappointment and
wanted to punish James (James should knocked the door first before entering)

#10 Vincent Wolf

Vincent Wolf

Выживший

• Рождённые
  • ФишкаФишка
  • 113 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 21 Апрель 2005 - 16:18

He's definitely sick. But I guess there's more to that...

#11 HâRDCôRê

HâRDCôRê

h@rÐcøRe @ÐÐ!cTêÐ

• Заглянувший в кошмар™
  • ФишкаФишкаФишка
  • 206 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 21 Апрель 2005 - 20:25

Be a little bit sick is not so bad thing >>> A lot of PPL in this forum are sick or are they? Muahahaaaa What about i´m ? Anyways PH RoX! alucard.gif

#12 SilentPyramid

SilentPyramid

• Заглянувший в кошмар™
  • 1 423 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 22 Апрель 2005 - 03:46

Oh, maybe PH just have been making photos before the meeting with James? Or maybe it is effect of the Chernobyl's radiation?
No. Actually I find the "crab"-theory a bit more probable =)

Цитата
Maybe PH was so shy when James first had found him resting with manikins that he turned into red in angre and run away. PH couldn't fogive such disappointment and

Guess, PH wuz sorta wub1.gif ^___^

#13 Роман Диверс

Роман Диверс

сварка взрывом, сборка трезвым.

• sh.ru Old School
  • 1 630 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 22 Апрель 2005 - 08:08

Yeah, he can be a crab, really. A fallen warrioes of Taira Clan at Battle of Dn-no-Ura in the end of Gempei War, is believed to reincarnated in crabs in that bay... So - SH was made in Japan. And so some local beliefs were inserted in da plot. PH is a reincarnation of fallen Taira samurai - look, he even still posess his katana and d`ya know what was the color of Taira Family Crest? RED! That`s it! He`s a crab.

#14 Иезуит

Иезуит

Выживший

• Рождённые
  • ФишкаФишка
  • 71 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 22 Апрель 2005 - 19:50

As for me, I voted for "crab" variant. And I can prove, that PH is crab! :lighten:

I found some interesting information, from "Konami". It is a short cartoon, first version of SH2 story. Of course it is just some "in-work-materials" and we can't see many interesting, totaly mad ideas of japaneese freaks directly in the game, but this information can be very usefull for SP:PA.

Here it is! http://www.rathergood.com/vid/

Thanks to my old friend Joel Veitch (www.rathergood.com) for this revelation. Only after watching of that I unerstand that exept the way of Greate Dog there is a way of RED CRAB. crazy.gif

P. S. Please mention that PH have such friends as Dart Vayder, Pennyvise-Clown, Statue from Pasha Island and Hitler-With-Big-Nose. Also mention that in alfa-version of the story there was no Mary or Maria... There was only Brytney. And mention the music, please! :roll2:

Изменено: Иезуит, 22 Апрель 2005 - 19:54

#15 SilentPyramid

SilentPyramid

• Заглянувший в кошмар™
  • 1 423 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 23 Апрель 2005 - 01:50

Цитата
Yeah, he can be a crab, really. A fallen warrioes of Taira Clan at Battle of Dn-no-Ura in the end of Gempei War, is believed to reincarnated in crabs in that bay... So - SH was made in Japan. And so some local beliefs were inserted in da plot. PH is a reincarnation of fallen Taira samurai - look, he even still posess his katana and d`ya know what was the color of Taira Family Crest? RED! That`s it! He`s a crab.

Wow! That is really a valuable argument. Now we can even make a theory... I know, I know --- the Crab is reincarnation of the evil Lord Nobunaga ^___^ Yay!!

Цитата

:lol2: :roll2: :mad_n_crazy:

I get it now! Why I'm still a CRAB even though everyone else is RED ^__^ And that boy, who was left all alone - I knew it from the beginning! It was Walter Sullivan!!
At the childhood he bacame a victim of the CRAB - and all his friggin' life perpetrator-CRAB's image was following the poor boy (remember the RED devil - yeh, it was a CRAB!!!)

BTW, do you know that there was shop named "Crabs" in SH1? Yeah! Crators just wanted to tell us that all of SH event were the Will of the Crab!