12 ответов в теме

#1 _LiLu_

_LiLu_

[Ultraviolet Anomaly]

• IDIOTъ's™
  • ФишкаФишкаФишкаФишкаФишка
  • 505 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 14 Ноябрь 2006 - 23:22

This topic is just for fun. Show your imagination. Let's imagine such situation: you came to Silent Hill. It doesn't matter why. You may give reasons if you want. Where will you go firstly? And then? In what place do you think you'll stuck in alternative reality?

As for me, I would come to SH take a room in Jack's Inn, and I'd go to Heaven's Night to take something to drink, :drink: but I think that all drinks in this bar are unusable.))) puke3.gif So, I'd get an alcoholic poisoning. And I'd go to Brookhaven Hospital, where nurses, mannequins (or maybe something else from my fears) would kill me. Huh, how optimistic... biggrin.gif

What about you?

#2 1nf1del

1nf1del

• Психи
  • ФишкаФишкаФишкаФишкаФишкаФишка
  • 1 675 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 15 Ноябрь 2006 - 02:14

My head doesn't work properly now, but I'll try
Definitely, I would take my camera with 2 sets of accus and mp3player with complete SH OST collection on it with me. Then, I need a flashlight, so that I don't have to look for it. I've got no weapon, so I hope I'll find something in the town. When I'll get in SH, I'll spend some hours f*king walking around and looking for those things I like to find. In the evening I'm gonna take a rest in the Heaven's Night - try some bottles from the bar and go 2 sleep to Maria's room or just on the stage. Nice place. Next day I'm gonna visit Brookhaven and, if I had time, I would check out Neely's bar, Pete's Bowl'o'rama and then go to WSA. I'll stay there for the night. In a room without mannequins, LF's and PH's. Next morning I'm investigating WSA, BCA and SHHS, then I'll go north. What I do next is chcking out the Hotel and SHAP. And there's a lot to look in the north-east part of SH, too. It's good that I don't need food.

Изменено: 1nf1del, 15 Ноябрь 2006 - 02:16

#3 Халява

Халява

Просветленный

• Заглянувший в кошмар™
  • 935 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 15 Ноябрь 2006 - 06:13

I shall go on lake to bathe 6.gif

#4 buta_hill

buta_hill

rena-chan ..

• Заглянувший в кошмар™
  • ФишкаФишкаФишкаФишка
  • 316 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 16 Ноябрь 2006 - 17:53

When i'd come to SH city, i'd definitly go to Silent Hill historical Society and take from there original picture of Pyramidhead. Then i'd go to the Amousmenrt Park and have some real fun there. After all i'd spent night in the Lake View Hotel, but im not sure if i'd be still alive at the next morning

#5 Renyxa

Renyxa

рли дунно

• Заглянувший в кошмар™
  • ФишкаФишкаФишкаФишкаФишкаФишка
  • 1 866 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 17 Ноябрь 2006 - 15:10

If I were in SH I would go to the Baldwin House...I'd read all the books, visit Amy's room, simply have a bit of luxury... rolleyes.gif

#6 StMalKavian

StMalKavian

Мастер ужаса

• Заглянувший в кошмар™
  • ФишкаФишкаФишкаФишкаФишкаФишкаФишкаФишка
  • 4 133 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 20 Ноябрь 2006 - 02:17

Alchemilla Hospital... because of nostalgia about some painful memories.

#7 dmc

dmc

Chosen One

• Sentinels
  • 2 564 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 22 Ноябрь 2006 - 17:57

I'll go to SH Historical Society, and Brookhaven Hospital...

#8 wta_atp

wta_atp

Свежая кровь

• Рождённые
  • Фишка
  • 26 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 23 Ноябрь 2006 - 20:54

i would go in the club heaven's night and there have fun ^^

#9 _LiLu_

_LiLu_

[Ultraviolet Anomaly]

• IDIOTъ's™
  • 505 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 03 Декабрь 2006 - 22:57

Цитата
i would go in the club heaven's night and there have fun

Oh, yes. Striptease with Maria happy.gif And with Nurses 473.gif

#10 wta_atp

wta_atp

Свежая кровь

• Рождённые
  • Фишка
  • 26 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 05 Декабрь 2006 - 12:26

nurses are busy with ph wink.gif and maria with james .. uhmm .. we can go together beer.gif

#11 _LiLu_

_LiLu_

[Ultraviolet Anomaly]

• IDIOTъ's™
  • 505 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 05 Декабрь 2006 - 21:06

Цитата(wta_atp @ Tuesday, 05 December 2006, 12:26) [snapback]279136[/snapback]

nurses are busy with ph wink.gif and maria with james .. uhmm .. we can go together beer.gif

How nice!!!! :loki25:

#12 Лунная

Лунная

Просветленный

• Заглянувший в кошмар™
  • 662 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 07 Декабрь 2006 - 00:34

First of all I'll go to Rosewater Park...This place has unusual atmosphere for me. Then I'll go to Heaven's Night to see lady Maria by my own eyes... and then...I don't know, I want to visit everything...

#13 Роман Диверс

Роман Диверс

сварка взрывом, сборка трезвым.

• sh.ru Old School
  • 1 630 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 07 Декабрь 2006 - 13:17

I don`t know why but I think i would spend my time running in circles around the city (all around - from sewers to the lighthouse) taking photos and writing a report (as always in my old punk-drunk style =) ) What for?

Well, Veteran Urban Explorers never die, they just go to HELL to see if Dante was right. Or maybe... James?