7 ответов в теме

#1 hp_faust_8

hp_faust_8

Свежая кровь

• Рождённые
  • Фишка
  • 10 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 14 Октябрь 2006 - 20:09

Well just out of curiousity, why can Henry see the holes...?
I know if he couldn't, then this game wouldn't have been created but why..??
Why can Eileen see the hole? Why can't others save theirselves by going through holes like Henry??

what you think?...

#2 Conjurer

Conjurer

Свежая кровь

• Рождённые
  • Фишка
  • 3 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 14 Октябрь 2006 - 20:19

Henry is the Reciever of Wisdom, he is allowed to travel back 'n forth through holes to help fulfill his role so he is completly antointed for being a sacrament.

#3 buta_hill

buta_hill

rena-chan ..

• Заглянувший в кошмар™
  • ФишкаФишкаФишкаФишка
  • 316 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 14 Октябрь 2006 - 20:31

Цитата(hp_faust_8 @ Saturday, 14 October 2006, 21:09) [snapback]266853[/snapback]

Why can Eileen see the hole?

Eileen is in a coma. She doesn't have a luxury of escaping the dream world ...
Her real body is in St. Jeromes hospital.

#4 Kromy

Kromy

Выживший

• Заблудшие души
  • ФишкаФишка
  • 72 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 14 Октябрь 2006 - 21:38

If I remember Richard could be able to see the hole either ("That hole...and this freaky world...")

My personal believe that this hole is partially a result of Henry's delusion, at least its appearance not from the very beginning but 5 days later is definitely connected with Henry's desire to get out (which just wasn't too strong at first).

Why Eileen "didn't see any hole"? Well... maybe it has something to do with "In the otherworld of Silent Hill, the world is seen differently depending on the person", or maybe because Walter screwed up with Eileen -- I mean he was supposed to kill her, but he didn't so she kinda walking ghost in his world (means trapped). Dunno.

#5 Билл

Билл

Неистовый

• Заглянувший в кошмар™
  • ФишкаФишкаФишкаФишкаФишкаФишкаФишкаФишка
  • 4 652 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 15 Октябрь 2006 - 13:01

Well, Henry just want some HOLE to see.

#6 wta_atp

wta_atp

Свежая кровь

• Рождённые
  • Фишка
  • 26 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 15 Октябрь 2006 - 18:42

Only people who held darkness within there hearts can see the holes or should I say make them, like James and "Henry?", falling and descending time and again to arrive at the abyss of the heart: in SH2 Holes appear repeatedly upon and after Jams arrival (including vertical corridors and long downward staircases) beneath the historical society. James falls through these holes many times over as if lured by something. one can think that these holes symbolize the abyss whish has opened up in his heart. by means of falling through holes, James dives into his own subconscious and finally comes to accept the crime he has committed. as with the scrawled words at the bar ("there was a hole here now it's gone") it seems that in the town of SilentHill holes open up here and there and lure those who hold darkness in their hearts.

#7 buta_hill

buta_hill

rena-chan ..

• Заглянувший в кошмар™
  • ФишкаФишкаФишкаФишка
  • 316 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 18 Октябрь 2006 - 01:34

Henry doesn't have any darkness in his heart... what exactly have he done?
He is drawn into Walters world much like Harry in the first game. Henry is drawn into it by the purpose he has.

Also remember that his apartment is just an outpost of Walters dreamworld a higher level of the bottom if you think of Josephs apartment. Henry travels through Walters holes, not his own. It's another kind of reality then we encountered in the other games.

#8 IceScorpio

IceScorpio

Не отмороженный, а ледяной

• Заблудшие души
  • ФишкаФишкаФишкаФишка
  • 338 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 16 Март 2007 - 11:09

Well, but I think that all in room 302 saw hole, not only Henry. Jozeph, for example. Question is - why other don`t?

Изменено: Monna STEW, 16 Март 2007 - 11:26