5 ответов в теме

#1 wta_atp

wta_atp

Свежая кровь

• Рождённые
  • Фишка
  • 26 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 22 Сентябрь 2006 - 13:20

Well i liked movie but there was moment which i really didnt liked and i would changed them. how abt you what would you change? :lighten:

#2 _LiLu_

_LiLu_

[Ultraviolet Anomaly]

• IDIOTъ's™
  • ФишкаФишкаФишкаФишкаФишка
  • 505 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 22 Сентябрь 2006 - 18:54

Цитата
Well i liked movie but there was moment which i really didnt liked and i would changed them.

What moment? Just interesting...

As for me, I suppose, that film based on 1st part really doesn't need Pyramide Head....

#3 wta_atp

wta_atp

Свежая кровь

• Рождённые
  • Фишка
  • 26 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 25 Сентябрь 2006 - 10:46

For example i didnt liked episode when Cybil died and i would change it sleep.gif

#4 Amelie

Amelie

Свежая кровь

• Рождённые
  • Фишка
  • 5 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 25 Сентябрь 2006 - 12:15

the only thing that i would change in this movie is the cast... first of all instead of Jodelle Ferland i'd chose Dakota Fenning... i think the good movie needs some wellknown faces in it...

#5 hp_faust_8

hp_faust_8

Свежая кровь

• Рождённые
  • Фишка
  • 10 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 05 Октябрь 2006 - 21:17

what would i change?...
i think nothing...
it's so good, intresting and foul of surprises that...

i think so...

#6 Kromy

Kromy

Выживший

• Заблудшие души
  • ФишкаФишка
  • 72 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 12 Октябрь 2006 - 19:32

Цитата
For example i didnt liked episode when Cybil died and i would change it sleep.gif

I don't like this one either. sorry.gif Sometimes I can't even watch it -- feel so sorry for her. I would definitely have changed this one, at least the disturbing manner of her death.

Цитата
the only thing that i would change in this movie is the cast... first of all instead of Jodelle Ferland i'd chose Dakota Fenning... i think the good movie needs some wellknown faces in it...

Dakota? Honestly I can hardly imagine her in this role. I didn't know Jodelle before SH, but shortly after I had watched this movie Tideland and well... She is perfect choice! I think the movie owe her the half of its themovieisreallygreatafterallness! happy.gif
Anyway, it's IMHO.

So, what I'd have changed? Well it's definitely some parts of the dialogues -- those were really crappy sometimes. For instance: "They say this place was haunted." -- "I think they were right." or "Let's keep her with us. She's all we've got" -- let's just say it's not the way it should be done in SH-related instalment.

And agree with _LiLu_ about PH. They've clearly made him just for fun (...and for fans happy.gif ). Those lousy explanations about feminine point of view (at PH) and stuff just didn't work for the fans. For example you'll never explain why the cult's executioner (even delusion-formed) would be roaming about the Otherworld if THERE IS NO CULT IN THE MOVIE!!!