13 ответов в теме

#1 buta_hill

buta_hill

rena-chan ..

• Заглянувший в кошмар™
  • ФишкаФишкаФишкаФишка
  • 316 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 21 Сентябрь 2006 - 02:07

well for me the best episode was a scene where nurse and rose met eachother in hospital... it was realy cool one... even their moves were just like of monsters... it was very well acted scene...

#2 Amelie

Amelie

Свежая кровь

• Рождённые
  • Фишка
  • 5 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 21 Сентябрь 2006 - 18:40

personaly i've never played silent hill before, but i've heared about it much from my friend.i went at the cinema when there was shown silent hill movie. i must confess that it realy impressed on me. because its somehow different, it stands aout from all of the movies of our days and there is something new in it. all this musics, effects, transformations and monsters, even their moves, it was somehow real and impressive. i cant speak about my best episode from that movie. it was wholly impressive for me..

#3 wta_atp

wta_atp

Свежая кровь

• Рождённые
  • Фишка
  • 26 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 21 Сентябрь 2006 - 21:04

I enjoyed the film very much!i don't actually like mystics but this was an exception, as there were good speceffects. i like most the ending, it was really awasome !

#4 _LiLu_

_LiLu_

[Ultraviolet Anomaly]

• IDIOTъ's™
  • ФишкаФишкаФишкаФишкаФишка
  • 505 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 22 Сентябрь 2006 - 19:05

The final massacre in the end... biggrin.gif

#5 Pyramid

Pyramid

Выживший

• Заблудшие души
  • ФишкаФишка
  • 65 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 22 Сентябрь 2006 - 19:42

my fav scene:

first PH appear (when rose crying in school)

#6 Samara

Samara

Kawaii desu!!

• Психи
  • ФишкаФишкаФишкаФишка
  • 478 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 26 Сентябрь 2006 - 12:35

Scene with nurses, ending (in the church) and the second appearing of PH.

#7 1nf1del

1nf1del

• Психи
  • ФишкаФишкаФишкаФишкаФишкаФишка
  • 1 675 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 30 Сентябрь 2006 - 23:26

Цитата(_LiLu_ @ Friday, 22 September 2006, 18:05)
The final massacre in the end...  biggrin.gif

This scene really rocks russia.gif Especially 2 moments - when Cristabella wuz torn apart and when Dahlia walked to her daughter stepping by bare feet on that mixture of blood and guts beer.gif

#8 hp_faust_8

hp_faust_8

Свежая кровь

• Рождённые
  • Фишка
  • 10 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 05 Октябрь 2006 - 20:45

my favorite scene...
hm...

i dont have...
i love the hole movie... cool speceffects and...
it was grate...

#9 STiLeTT

STiLeTT

Свежая кровь

• Заблудшие души
  • Фишка
  • 17 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 07 Октябрь 2006 - 21:33

My favorite episode is... I think... :gg: Yes, it is the episode with the crazy zombie Colin! crazy.gif Yes, he`s cool. Only this scene made me creepy. Other episodes just made my skin go shivers... sleep.gif

#10 George

George

Свежая кровь

• Рождённые
  • Фишка
  • 1 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 09 Октябрь 2006 - 23:40

I like through movie.I don't have fav episode because the whole movie is good.It reproduce much moments from the game.

#11 Kromy

Kromy

Выживший

• Заблудшие души
  • ФишкаФишка
  • 72 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 12 Октябрь 2006 - 20:15

Цитата
Well, I do not mind to offend anyone, but SHM sucks. The original atmosphere's passed behind those crying "SHM hits the atmosphere of the game", as I can see.
Partially I agree with you. For me it definitely SUCKS (yeah :lol2:) in terms of the story and particularly on the script's side. And it's actually interesting thing that Avary said:

(not exactly, but...): "If you want to make an adoptation you have to completely rearrange all the elements of the original to create something new. But one element that you must remain true to is the spirit of the material. If you not true to the spirit of the material then you completely lost!" -- more or less...

So I agree with him... and I think they've managed it -- to remain true to the spirit of the material (more suits about the atmosphere actually).

BUT... Mr. Gans did his work just perfectly! The visuals of SHM are just perfect! Should they have a bigger budget... you know what I mean happy.gif

Anyway, for me the best moment of the movie is the part when Rose awakes from the crash, then running to the town and right up to the moment when the sirens starts to blaring -- I think it was perfect in terms of pacing and suspense (especially pacing). Actually I also like the episode in the school: from when Janitor appears then all those runnings about the nightmarish school, then PH and stuff smile.gif

#12 Халява

Халява

Просветленный

• Заглянувший в кошмар™
  • ФишкаФишкаФишкаФишкаФишка
  • 935 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 01 Ноябрь 2006 - 11:38

When Rose awake'd before crash, she's see: "Welcome to Silent Hill"-that was realy ass.

#13 Renyxa

Renyxa

рли дунно

• Заглянувший в кошмар™
  • ФишкаФишкаФишкаФишкаФишкаФишка
  • 1 866 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 15 Ноябрь 2006 - 17:41

I like the moment when Alessa was crying in the hotel. Rose called her and girl had disappeared in flame.

#14 IceScorpio

IceScorpio

Не отмороженный, а ледяной

• Заблудшие души
  • ФишкаФишкаФишкаФишка
  • 338 Сообщений:

Опубликовано 16 Март 2007 - 10:57

Well, as for me, the best scene - when Rose is in toilet and the darkness comes. And from one cabin comes Colin... Oh, when I was in cinema theater everybody were screaming! biggrin.gif